The Rowan King Sham showcases a fun and colorful modern arrow design in turquoise, blue topaz, carnelian, rich red and warm earth tone brown fabrics offset with the subtle texture of natural shade cotton flax with three topaz blue tie-closures on reverse.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on cotton flax fabric
- Multi-colored patches create modern arrow design offset with textured natural shade cotton flax
- Straight edge with .5″ natural shade cotton flax binding
- Reverses to natural shade cotton flax
- Features 3 contrasting topaz tie closures with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H21″xW37″
- Weight: .7 lb
- Material: cotton/linen blend shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: light natural, blue topaz, carnelian
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.