The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long-standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the 60×50 Poinsettia Block Quilted Throw. Red poinsettias are set in four khaki blocks, peek out from the inside of green leaves, and then are finished with a plaid and green binding on the border. 100% cotton, hand-quilted, reverses to solid khaki. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia motifs in each block accented by deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5″ deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Features a 3.25″ rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60″xW50″
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, poinsettia red, deep green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.