Referencing patriotic quilts from the past century, Arlington King Quilt features a parade of multicolored 5-point stars in olive, red, tan and blue fabrics.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch hand quilting
- Traditional 5-point star patchwork with primitive navy micro-plaid base and creme, sage, and barn red plaid border blocks
- Straight edge, trimmed with on-the-bias tan and navy micro-check fabric
- Reverses to tan and navy micro-check fabric used in chain blocks on the front
- Dimensions: L97xW110 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Color(s): Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.